Dr. Pradeep Bhardwaj is dealing with the question of life and death of people at heights upto 24500 feet. @ anywhere, anytime, any weather and any height.
Dr. Pradeep Bhardwaj, Medical Director with his dynamic Six Sigma team has done an excellent Extra ordinary work for the welfare of the society by providing free – “High Altitude Medical Rescue Services” up to the height of 24500 ft. at Mount Everest during Nepal Earthquake 2015 and Kailash Mansarover Yatra (15500 feet) in China. He is the first to reach at Mount Everest base camp to rescue the people at the height of more than 24000 feet. The major medical operations are “Uttrakhand Flood – 2013, Shri Amarnath Yatra, Nepal Earthquake – 2015, Kailash Manasarover Yatra – via Nathula Sikkim and Manimahesh Yatra in Himachal Pradesh. Its FREE WITHOUT ANY DONATIONS / GOVT. SUPPORT. THERE IS NO LIABILITY ON GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, THEY ARE LEADING BY EXAMPLES.
Top 20 Highlights of Six Sigma’s – High Altitude Medical Services
- Rescued 6200 Victims on High Altitudes
- It’s FREE without any Donations up to the height of 24,500 feet.
- Strong Team of 350 Doctors / Para Medicals / Social workers
- Uttrakhand Flood – 2013 @ Kedarnath, Gaurikund, Badrinath
- Shri Amarnathji Yatra-2014, 2016, 2017 @ Sheshnag, South Kashmir
- Nepal Earthquake- 2015, @ Gorkha Distt, Nepal
- Kailash Manasarover Yatra (KMY) Nathula Sikkim – 2015, 2017 @ Dolma Pass, 19500 Feet
- Manimahesh Yatra – 2015, 2016, 2017 @ Chamba, Bharmor, Himachal Pardesh.
- National Record Holder – Limca Book of Records
- Recipient of 5 National – Govt of India Awards & Two International Awards
- Appreciated / Acknowledged by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Govt. of Nepal, Govt. of China.
- Exemplifies professionalism, selfless commitment and unparalleled bravery.
- Kedarnath Established First High Altitude Hospital at Kedarnath, Hemkund Sahib & Madhyamaheshwar
- First to start “Mountain Medicines & High Altitude Medical Rescue” in India
- Treated 53,889 people and Emergency of 519 on High Altitudes.
- First to develop mobile application to find real time location of victims
- Awarded National e Gov. Award – 2017 Govt. of India
- Leadership of Dr. Pradeep Bhardwaj, Capt. R.K Sharma (WAR Veteran) President Awardees, Dr. Anita Bhardwaj
- First in India – Started PG Diploma in Mountain Medicines and HMS.
- First medical organization to introduced HAM Radio based communications with more than twenty qualified HAM operations.
Major Medical Operations by Six Sigma Healthcare
Uttrakhand Flood – 2013
Leadership is the capacity of translate vision into reality. The role of Six Sigma Healthcare in High Altitude Disaster management during Uttrakhand floods is a milestone in the history of healthcare. They were the first to reach Kedarnath and saved 511 people. The Six Sigma today stands tall for its commitment, encouragement, inspiration, through professionalism, modern heathcare management techniques with a commitment of on time or before time services in the changing scenario of hospital and heatlcare management.
When disaster strikes, responses must be rapid. Dr. Bhardwaj, CEO – Six Sigma has the will and capability to respond fast in such tough situations anytime, anywhere, any whether and at any height. The Six Sigma left no stone unturned to rescue the people at high altitudes. They Put themselves in harms’ way to evacuate pilgrims and citizens in inaccessible pockets of Himalayas. They have gone extra miles to rescue the people.
Six Sigma had swung into action much before the civil administration could gauge the scale of the disaster. The team in White Appron knocked down the obstacles, with single minded dedication and mission of saving people without consideration of caste, creed or religion.
Nepal Earthquake – 2015
These medical rescue operations were carried out to far flung inaccessible areas at earthquake affected places of NEPAL includes – Gorkha, Barpak, Lapark, Lamzung, Palumtar, Ulya of Nepal from 30th April, 2015 to 4th May, 2015. Six Sigma rescued 1700 victims. They always serve like an ARMY – ever ready for everything, courgeous, disciplined and ever ready to fight against all odds. This operations was highly appreciated by the Government of Nepal, Embassy of India (Kathmandu – Nepal), Health Ministry of Nepal, Economy Ministry of Nepal.
Amarnath Yatra Medical Services, Sheshnag – South Kashmir
The Governor of Jammu and Kashmir & Chairman, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board has invited “Six Sigma Healthcare ” Delhi To make provision of medical relief for worshippers and pilgrims during Holi Yatra of Shri Amarnathji 2014/ 2015/2016 for organizing medical camp at the highest point of yatra @ Sheshnag.
Recently, the Punjab Government has given “National Award to Dr Pradeep Bhardwaj, CEO- Six Sigma Healthcare, for rendering OUTSTANDING self less services to the Humanity” specially on High Altitude Medical Services. The Government of Haryana has given “Kalpana Chawla Shaurya Award to Dr. Anita Bhardwaj in the year 2016.
The entire team work under the leadership of Dr. Pradeep Bhardwaj (Listed India’s TOP-10 Doctor, 5 National Awardees, Alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad). The journey ahead is going to be challenging, exciting and rewarding. Today’s the Nation feel proud on Six Sigma Healthcare and Team.