Six Sigma Star Healthcare (P) Ltd understands its social responsibility to the community at large and its ‘hinterland’ in particular. It besides conducting well organized healthcare programmes in NCR & Delhi regularly, its voluntary initiative to send teams of doctors and para-medical staff to Kedarnath-Badrinath on the next day of the devastating natural calamity in June 2013 and High Altitude Medical Services during Shri Amarnath Ji Yatra in 2014, treating approximately 21,000 people at Sheshnag (J&K) were highly appreciated by the Governor of Uttarakhand and Governor of J&K respectively.
In mid 2015, its voluntarily medical rescue operations at the epicentre of the devastating earthquake in Gurkha District of Nepal where it treated approximately 2,000 victims of earthquake were appreciated not only by Govt. of India but by the authorities of Nepal.
Its team’s efforts in providing free voluntary medical services during Manimahesh Yatra in Sep 2015 have been another feather in its cap appreciated by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
Six Sigma – High Altitude Medical Services, New Delhi, India is dealing with the question of life and death of people at “Any Height – Anywhere – Anytime- Any whether and Any Hill”.
Top 20 Highlights of Six Sigma – High Altitude Medical Rescue:-
- Done Rescue/ Saved 5600 Victims on High Altitudes
- It’s FREE without any Donations up to the height of 24,500 feet.
- Strong Team of 88 Doctors/ Para Medicals/ Social workers
- Uttrakhand Flood – 2013 @ Kedarnath, Gaurikund, Badrinath
- Shri Amarnathji Yatra-2014, 2016 @ Sheshnag, South Kashmir
- Nepal Earthquake- 2015, @ Gorkha Distt, Nepal
- Kailash Manasarover Yatra Nathula Sikkim- 2015 @ Dolma Pass, 19500 Feet,
- Manimahesh Yatra- 2015/ 2016 @ Chamba, Bharmor, Himachal Pardesh.
- National Record holder – Limca Book of Records
- Recipient of 2 National – Govt of India Awards & Two International Awards
- Appreciated/ Acknowledged by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Govt. of Nepal, Govt. of China.
- Exemplifies professionalism, selfless commitment and unparalleled bravery.
- Role model of outstanding stories of courage and patriotism
- First to start “Mountain Medicines & High Altitude Medical Rescue” in India
- Treated 53,889 people and Emergency of 519 on High Altitudes.
- First to develop mobile application to find real time location of victims
- Team is lead by India’s Top-10 Doctors, Alumnus of IIM & IIT
- Leadership of Dr. Pradeep Bhardwaj, Capt. R.K Sharma- WAR Veteran & Lt. Gen. S.B Akali
- First in India – Started PG Diploma in Mountain Medicines and HMS.
- First medical organization, introduced HAM Radio based communication.
Major Medical Operations by Six Sigma Healthcare
Uttrakhand Flood – 2013
Really the Leadership is the capacity to translate vision in to reality. The role of Six Sigma Healthcare in High Altitude Disaster management at Uttrakhand Flood is a milestone in the history of healthcare. They are first to reach at Kedarnath and saved 511 people. The Six Sigma today stand tall for its commitment, encouragement, inspiration, through professionalism, modern healthcare management techniques with a commitment of on time or before time services in the changing scenario of hospital and healthcare management.
When disaster strikes, responses must be rapid, Dr. Bhardwaj, CEO – Six Sigma has the will and capability to respond fast in such tough situations at anytime, anywhere, any whether and any height. The Six Sigma left no stone unturned to rescue the people at high altitudes. They put themselves in harms’ way to evacuate pilgrims and citizens in inaccessible pockets of Himalayan. They have gone extra miles to rescue the people.
Six Sigma had swung into action much before the civil administration could gauge the scale of the disaster. The team in White Appron knocked down the obstacles, with single mind dedication to the mission of saving people without caste, creed or religion.
Nepal Earthquake – 2015
These medical rescue operations were carried out to far flung inaccessible areas at earthquake affected places of NEPAL includes – Gorkha, Barpak, Lapark, Lamzung, Palumtar, Ulya of Nepal from 30th April, 2015 to 4th May, 2015. Six Sigma rescued 1700 victims. They always serve like an ARMY – ever ready for everything, courgeous, disciplined and ever ready to fight against all odds. This operations was highly appreciated by the Government of Nepal, Embassy of India (Kathmandu – Nepal), Health Ministry of Nepal, Economy Ministry of Nepal.
Amarnath Yatra Medical Services, Sheshnag – South Kashmir
The Governor of Jammu and Kashmir & Chairman, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board has invited “Six Sigma Healthcare ” Delhi To make provision of medical relief for worshippers and pilgrims during Holi Yatra of Shri Amarnathji 2014/ 2015/2016 for organizing medical camp at the highest point of yatra @ Sheshnag.
Recently, the Punjab Government has given “National Award to Dr Pradeep Bhardwaj, CEO- Six Sigma Healthcare, for rendering OUTSTANDING self less services to the Humanity” specially on High Altitude Medical Services. The Government of Haryana has given “Kalpana Chawla Shaurya Award to Dr. Anita Bhardwaj in the year 2016.
The entire team work under the leadership of Dr. Pradeep Bhardwaj (Listed India’s TOP-10 Doctor, 5 National Awardees, Alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad). The journey ahead is going to be challenging, exciting and rewarding. Today’s the Nation feel proud on Six Sigma Healthcare and Team.