Promoting Group: Six Sigma
Six Sigma Star Healthcare is India’s First & world’s 4th largest healthcare consultancy in the medical education, healthcare sector associated with premier healthcare players like Fortis, Gangaram Hospitals, IIM, Symbiosis etc. SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED & GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt of India and Associate with Ministry of Science and Technology, Star Health Network –USA, UGC-AICTE Approved University.
Six Sigma Star Healthcare provides services in Hospital and Healthcare Planning, Operations, Management, Medical Education, Quality, Medico Legal, Materials Management, Medical Tourism, Telemedicine expertise on a local, regional and global level. Six Sigma Star Healthcare is associated with all top Hospitals, Medical Colleges.
In the Healthcare sector, Six Sigma Star Healthcare has worked with over 328 hospitals and has successfully delivered over 1270 healthcare projects in Planning, Operations and Management etc.. Some of the institutions that Six Sigma Star Healthcare has been associated with are IIM, Harvard etc. In India, Six Sigma’s geographic footprint covers 25 representatives in 45 cities.
Six Sigma Star Healthcare also runs its own Six Sigma Medical Centre & Healthcare Management Institute (Global Institute of Healthcare Management) conducting Doctorate and Post Graduate Diploma, MPH, MHA, MBA-HA (245) Courses in Healthcare Management, Nursing Admin., Healthcare Materials Management, Medico Legal Management and Six Sigma Green and Black Belt Certified Courses. It is determined to be a catalyst and have a proactive programme for establishing a centre of excellence with empirical, applied and action oriented medical education and research programmes. Development of new courses, text books in Healthcare, Medico Legal, Nursing, Para Medical, Healthcare Administration Management and impact studies is its hallmark.
- To achieve excellence in Healthcare Operations, Planning, Management, Medical Education and Accreditation throughout the Globe.
- To become the ‘Talent Magnet’ in Hospital & Healthcare Management.
- To boost Medical Education in India.
- To tackle shortage of Healthcare Manpower world-wide.
- To make a difference in everything we do.
- To do everything on or before time.
- To deliver quality & do more than what the clients expect.
- To bring the power of our advice and the strengths of our relationships to create enhanced value and wealth for our clients.
Healthcare is the most gratifying profession and people must feel privileged to be a part of this system.
- Our job is to build a healthy nation
- Continue to be a customer champion.
- To create heroes in every role.
- Develop ‘Best in the World’ solution for local problems.
- To be the No-1, globally admired company in hospital & healthcare management.
- To give 100% in whatever we do.
- Genuine leadership comes from the quality of one vision and ability to spark others towards extraordinary performance
TITLE / HEADING’S OF THE SIX SIGMA HEALTHCARE MAGAZINE
- Chief Editor Note
- News You Can Use
- Special Feature : Cover Story
- Ask A Question From The Expert
- Industry Inspirations
- Healthcare Ambassador Of The Month
- Innovation’s & Creativity
- Quality In Healthcare
- Research Articles
- Conference’s Alert
- Special Interview
- Book Corner
- International Health Capsule
- The Power of Six Sigma in Hospital and Healthcare plays an important role for better patient management. I am very glad to know that ‘Six Sigma Star Healthcare, New Delhi’ has taken this initiative, SHRI NARENDER MODI JI
- Monthly magazine on Hospital and Healthcare Management.
- First of its kind magazine – published by the healthcare industry professionals.
- Circulated to Hospitals, Medical Colleges & Allied Health Science Institutes.
- World class branding for yours brand.
- Chief Editor is the Alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad, recipient of 10 National, 05 International awards & 3 National Records in the LIMCA Book of Records.
- Dr. Pradeep Bhardwaj, Chief Editor is renowned Author, Speaker and pioneer in hospital and healthcare management.
- This magazine is one of the unique magazines covering all aspects of hospital and healthcare industry.
- Magazine covers the latest issues like-Medical News, Hospital Planning, Operations, Management, Projects, Health Architecture Experience Share, Case Study
& Research, Healthcare Ambassador, Doctor of the Month, Hospital of the Month, Job Openings, Patient care information’s and many more.
- Wide circulation – Maximum Output.
- Chairman/ CEO/COO/CAO/CFO
- Medical Director/ Head of the Departments / Materials Management / Quality Team
- Hospitals, Institutes, Medical Colleges, Clinics, Lab, Diagnostics, Blood Banks, Nursing Homes, Management institutes
- General Practitioners, Doctors, Consultants, Insurance Company, Medical Equipment company, Pharma Manufacturer, Medical Students
28000 Copies, National & International
Mechanical Data & Advertisement Tariff
|Type||Rates in||Size (Wd x Ht in cm)|
|Full page||75,000||22.5 x 31.0 (Non Bleed) & 26.5 x 34.0 (Bleed)#|
|Half page||75,000||22.5 x 15.0|
|Mini A4||50,000||18.0 x 23.0|
|Full Page Double Spread*||1,20,000||49.0 x 31.0 (Non Bleed) & 53.0 x 34.0 (Bleed)#|
|Mini A4 Double Spread*||90,000||38.0 x 23.0|
|Full Page Centre Spread*||1,55,000||49.0 x 31 (Non Bleed) & 53.0 x 34.0 (Bleed)#|
|Mini A4 Centre Spread||1,00,000||38.0 x 23.0|
|Horizontal Strip||30,000||22.5 x 7.5|
|Vertical Strip||25,000||4.0 x 30.0|
|Page 3 Horizontal Solus||35,000||22.5 x 7.5|
|Inside Front Cover||1,10,000||22.5 x 31.0 (Non Bleed) & 26.5 x 34.0 (Bleed)|
|Inside Back Cover||1,00,000||22.5 x 31.0 (Non Bleed) & 26.5 x 34.0 (Bleed)#|
|Back page||1,15,000||26.5 x 34.0 (Bleed)#|
|Full Page||25,000||22.5 x 28.5|
|Half Page||14,000||22.5 x 13.5|
|Quarter Page||7,500||10.0 x 13.5|
|Options (Appointment Ads)|
|Full Page||30,000||22.5 x 28.5|
|Half Page||18,000||22.5 x 13.5|
|Quarter Page||12,000||11.0 x 13.5|
|Box Advertisement||7,000||11.0 x 6.5|
*Avoid visuals and teat in staple area of double spread and centre spread creative.
# Text area should not increase more than non-bleed sizes.
- Artwork should be supplied in:
Soft- CDR file till ver. 11 (cover to curves) / EPS file / TIF file / PDF file composite with all fonts embedded [should be in DPI 300]
Hard- 4 colour positive [should be in screen 130]
- An accurate digital colour or progressive colour proof should be provided
- Booking Deadlines – 15 days prior to publication date
Material Deadline – 13 days prior to publication date
Six Sigma Health Express also offers you a range of innovative promotional solutions:
- Special Supplements
- Focused Round Tables
- Industry Events and Conferences
Kindly make DD/ Cheque in Favour of Six Sigma Star Health Care Pvt. Ltd payable at New Delhi.