MEDICO LEGAL MANAGEMENTConsumer Products
“MEDICOLEGAL” is the term, which incorporates the basics of two divergent professions i.e. Medicine and Law. Everybody talks about “the law” but few, aside from lawyers, judges and law teachers, have more than the vaguest notion of what constitutes “law”.
The average layman often has about as much accurate information about “the law” as he has about medicine – or life on Venus. But, unfortunately, two mutually dependant professional groups, who work together on medico-legal issues, suffer from more ignorance of law and medicine than is good for them – lawyers, at least those who do not constantly deal with medical issues in their legal practice, know very little about the medical profession and its problems; and, physicians comprehend too little about the law and how it affects them in the practice of their profession. This subject does not form a part of the educational curriculum of either of them, so far. Medico legal experts, therefore, provide a link between these two professions for their smooth & effective functioning, on medico-legal issues, in a scientific manner.
We offer medico-legal consultancy services to hospitals, nursing homes or polyclinics – either on retainer ship basis or on consultation basis. We offer to design forms to avoid negligence.
- Medico Legal Consultancy
- Consultancy for medico legal problems
- Second opinion for existing medico legal litigations.
- Consultancy for hospitals for legal compliance
- Consultancy for insurance companies
- Litigation support by Expert Advocate panel
- Medico legal skill development
- Planning and delivering the Academic Programs : Medico legal CMEs
- Medico legal skill enhancement programs
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention
- Certificate Program in Crisis Prevention and Intervention
- Consultancy support in event of Crisis
- Medication and Conciliation
- Medication and Conciliation in medico legal problems
- Risk Management
- Professional Indemnity Insurance supported by expert medico legal team
- Hospital establishment insurance supported by expert medico legal team
- Hospital support by establishing effective grievance redressal systems