Certified: NABL Internal Audit Training Program:
This is the right time to ensure an international career in healthcare quality system in any hospital under the flagship assignments of NABH, NABL & JCI.
Benefits of NABH Internal Audit Training:
- Saves your precious time, money & resources.
- Gives your current state of preparedness as regards the journey of NABH Accreditation.
- It is a “full dress rehearsal” of the inspection and, therefore, gives tremendous confidence to your team to avoid last minute hurdles/ disappointments.
- Highlights gaps in resources, processes and outcomes that are lacking and have been overlooked by the internal team of the hospital.
- Carry out in-house corrective action in time and before the final inspection.
- To assess the contributions of your quality team/consultant in your journey for accreditation.
- Internal auditing frequently involves measuring compliance with the entity’s policies and procedures.
- It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
|Potential Participants:||Top Management, Doctors, Nursing and Paramedical, Quality staff, Healthcare Management Professionals (especially those who are engaged or likely to be involved with quality related work) and Students.|
|Selection||By Short listing through CV|
|Certification:||On successful completion of course, certificate will be given by SIX SIGMA.|
|Fee:||Rs. 9,500/- plus S.T. as applicable per participant (DD in favour of: SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE PVT. LIMITED, Payable at New Delhi).|
|Programme Coordinator:||Sh. Bharat Sharma (Associate Consultant)
Six Sigma Star Healthcare (P) Ltd, New Delhi
Mobil – 08802222677, 09818868727